2007 m. lapkričio 30 d., penktadienis

The person who influenced me...

I was allways complaining about my life, my friends, what I have too little money, how I looks. I thought that my life is the worst in whole world. But one day I heard a terrible news about my best friend Jolita. She was ill and her illness probably untreatable. She said to me, might be that she is living her last days. At first I was just shocked and couldn't think clearly. But after some time when I saw how she is enjoying her life I feel better, and started to believe. she allways was the optimist, and said me that everything would be all right. And she was right. It's a miracle that now she is healthy.

Jolita teached me to be the optimist like her and enjoy of every second of my life. After this event I become much more stronger. Now I know that my life is the best it could be, my friends are amazing and I am absolutely different.

I am proud of my friend Jolita. She helped my to grow up, to become a personality.

1 komentaras:

J.Vismontaite rašė...

What an interesting story!It is really great to understand what is true valuables, true friends and how we have to valuable it.